Motorcycle Artist saying hello

bornleader

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Just a quick note to introduce myself as I'm new to the board, my name is Ian Matthew and I live in Oldmeldrum, Aberdeenshire, Scotland. I am a keen artist and motor bike enthusiast and have combined both my intersts to do some paintings of bikes, mainly Harleys(sorry), though my latest one is of a 1951 Vincent Rapide. I am getting good feedback on the Vincent painting and thought that the members of this board would be interesting in seeing it. If you are interested in taking a look , it can be viewed on my website which is www.alliwantisaharley.com

Appologies in advance if I'm breaking any forum rules by posting my web site, but I did check the FAQ page and couldn't see anything relating to commercial posts, though I only paint as a hobby it's not my
full time occupation.

Cheers
Ian
:cool:

Howard

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Posting your website is ok. Giving it a name like that is punishable by torture involving KVF mag, HT leads and genitals.

H

timetraveller

VOC Member
Careful lad. If any members of the Upper House ever see this Forum you might be causing inflamation of their animal parts and unaccustomed excitement.

Howard

VOC Member
OK, big appologies for the name, I'll accept the punishment!!!:cool:

icon7.gif

H

Last edited: