• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

Motorcycle Artist saying hello

bornleader

New Forum Website User
Non-VOC Member
Just a quick note to introduce myself as I'm new to the board, my name is Ian Matthew and I live in Oldmeldrum, Aberdeenshire, Scotland. I am a keen artist and motor bike enthusiast and have combined both my intersts to do some paintings of bikes, mainly Harleys(sorry), though my latest one is of a 1951 Vincent Rapide. I am getting good feedback on the Vincent painting and thought that the members of this board would be interesting in seeing it. If you are interested in taking a look , it can be viewed on my website which is www.alliwantisaharley.com

Appologies in advance if I'm breaking any forum rules by posting my web site, but I did check the FAQ page and couldn't see anything relating to commercial posts, though I only paint as a hobby it's not my
full time occupation.

Cheers
Ian
:cool:

Howard

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
Posting your website is ok. Giving it a name like that is punishable by torture involving KVF mag, HT leads and genitals.

H

timetraveller

VOC Member
Careful lad. If any members of the Upper House ever see this Forum you might be causing inflamation of their animal parts and unaccustomed excitement.

Howard

VOC Member
OK, big appologies for the name, I'll accept the punishment!!!:cool:

icon7.gif

H

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Photos from the 2022 North American Rally

Photos from the 2022 Far Far North Rally

Photos from the 2022 Annual Rally

Photos from the 2022 French Rally