Mk1 Concentric, Sort of !!

Bill Thomas

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
What do you call a Concentric on it's side !! Who said Rubbish ! Thanks to Ken, (ksbundy ) Who told us you can take the float and needle valve out of a Concentric and run a remote float, I thought I would go one better and turn it on it's side !! I only have a rear Cylinder Head on my Comet so I thought I would have some Fun, It goes very well ! Cheers Bill.
005.JPG

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Hello Ron, I stripped it out and raced it as a Black Flash a long time ago, With a 2" pipe, I am glad I can still Play with all these bits, I thought I was running out of ideas !! Cheers Bill.

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
That is brilliant. That is a very neat solution. Would you mind giving some details about the breather arrangement I see up front please.
Thanks
Steven

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Hello Steven, I was a car mechanic for many years, It came off an old Hillman, I use a D breather cap on the Valve adjuster cap a short pipe The breather is plastic and the holes are offset with a gause inside, Then another short pipe, Any oil should go back in the motor, The pipe ends just out of sight, No collector can is needed. Cheers Bill.

davidd

VOC Member
In the first photo, my eyes kept darting to the lone yellowish bolt on the G50 among all of those shiny bolts. The second photo is much more comfortable to view and it is quite brilliant!

David