Mister Roadrunner starring Jools Holland on a C Rapide

OLdMrT

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi everyone

Regarding the above DVD, I have a copy of this if anyone wants one, I'll do copies for £10 posted. I copied it from a tape I had so the quality isn't 100% but certainly not bad.

Best regards

MrT

p.s. I also have the other DVD "Walking To New Orleans" which I'll do the same.

van drenth

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
It looks like that the forum change to "one for sale" subject. And that for NON MEMBERS.
Regards, van Drenth JC

Robert Watson

VOC Member
Hmmmmm

Joined in 2012 -- and it's the frist today ---- and one post

Hmmmmmm

On other forums we would use the banhammer

OLdMrT

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Apologies if I've upset anyone, I didn't know how else to contact the guys who were keen to get hold of a copy of this dvd and apparently couldn't. Please feel free to remove me if I've offended. :(

Howard

VOC Member
I think you're being a bit touchy this time guys. I'd normally agree with you, but this is a reply to a previous thread. (first post on first day - coincidence, or I may be naive, I suppose)

H

Prince Duster

VOC Member
What on earth is the problem here? I've been asked lots of times to research a copy of this programme, and have done so with little luck, and here's a chance to buy a copy at a fair price. I had a prompt, polite reply when I PM'd OldMrT and have a cheque ready to roll. If there's a non-members section, we should welcome contributions to it - or not have one. I think he's owed an apology, to be honest. Happy New Year! DL

Ady00

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi

Hi everyone

Regarding the above DVD, I have a copy of this if anyone wants one, I'll do copies for £10 posted. I copied it from a tape I had so the quality isn't 100% but certainly not bad.

Best regards

MrT

p.s. I also have the other DVD "Walking To New Orleans" which I'll do the same.

I would like a copy of walking to New Orleans please, can you give me details so I can send money.

Thanks.....Ady

timetraveller

VOC Member
I agree with much of the above. What is wrong with you chaps, too much rich food over Xmas? The price included the post and packing so was hardly excessive and was an answer to a request. Shame!!!