Mirrors

deejay499

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
www.ironhorsespares.co.uk or 01663 741213, do a rubber mounted bar end mirror which damp vibration and will not fall off, at a very good price, £21.00 each. I have a pair on the Vincent and they are good. Come in black (mine) or chrome. I will be getting some more.Worth a look. DJ

teunvandriel

VOC Member
Many Dutch members use the beautiful Oberon bar end mirror, black or aluminium. This small 3" round mirror give a phantastic view to speeds above the 100 mph. After we ordered the mirror (in G.B.) we got it in 1 week before a very low R.M rate.

Tom Gaynor

VOC Member
I have one identical to the 3" Oberon in fixing and construction, "white" ally, with a convex glass that seems to give 180 degree rear view, and several degrees to the front too! It cost about £20, and was made in China, marketed by "Houston Custom" whoever they are. It was easy to fit, and stays put, which on a rigid rear, girder-forked Rudge is quite impressive. It seems well made. A problem is that as with any convex mirror, vehicles more than 50 yards away appear only as pinpricks. As soon as I remember where I put my 16-year-old eyeballs, that problem will be solved.
The Vin sports a round Halcyon, all stainless, which I have no plans to change. They now cost about £30.

I've just ordered one of these,

http://www.oberon-performance.co.uk/acatalog/adjustable-bar-end-mirror-o.html

as I was getting tired of stamped steel that always seems to rust quickly....