miller regulator screw type

jellywrestler

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
hey folks,
after six years on the bench my C Series Rapide has moved to the workshop floor today, a few small bits to sort then put some motion lotion in and see how she goes...
One thing I need to sort is the two little screws that hold the miller regulator cover to it's base.
Can anyone tell me what type they should be please?
thanks
graeme

Hugo Myatt

VOC Member
hey folks,
after six years on the bench my C Series Rapide has moved to the workshop floor today, a few small bits to sort then put some motion lotion in and see how she goes...
One thing I need to sort is the two little screws that hold the miller regulator cover to it's base.
Can anyone tell me what type they should be please?
thanks
graeme

3/16" BSW x 1/4" long Vincent Part No. 359

Hugo Myatt

VOC Member
these I understand are the screws to hold the regulator to the dynamo clamp, I'm wanting to know what's used to hold the regulator cover onto the regulators base.
graeme

Dunno. I have never needed to replace them but I suspect they will be BA as the device was made by Miller. I notice some are roundhead and some are flathead.

jellywrestler

Non-VOC Member
4ba same as item 964 damper shroud screw just checked with 4ba tap.John
thanks john, off to a barbeque & beers with Marty Dickerson this arvo and the old fossil whose place it's at will have some BA screws, in fact the said old fossil is that old he'll probably have some BC screws as well...
He's been around so long that when he was young the 'Dead sea' was only sick!