• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Mikuni's

Puddle jumper

Well Known and Active Website User
Non-VOC Member
Hi Gang,
After much sole searching I have decided to get a pair of mikuni,s for my Vinnie chop project, but I am uncertain what size to go for, It’s close ,as I have it down to 32mm or 34mm, the inlet tracs have been machined out to 32.5mm and gas flowed with a good polish,
I'm going to run twin plug heads with Pazon ignition.
What would you recommend for carb size and why.

Cheers Paul

Last edited:

david b

New Website User
Non-VOC Member
mikuni,s

hi i built a norvin this year and had the same problems ie size ...a friend of mine told me to speak to stev at ALLEN,S number is 01949836733 i told him the size of the inlet tract 36mm he told me i need a set of VM 36mm carbs ....i fitted the said carbs and run the bike on a dyno it made 65bhp at the rear wheel ,the only adjustment needed was to drop the main jet size from 240 to 230 .... first cass service

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?