Membership

Matty

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi

I also seem to be labelled as a non member, which is a bit strange, because I am able to write to the forum, receive the magazine and have paid my dues this year !!

By the way I do not have a card with my membership number on it and do not wish to wait for the next edition of the magazine to find it. Is there any other way I can get the number please.

Is there any way I can check the engine and frame numbers for my Comet are correct on VOC records. The new DVLA V5 has not got them correct, so if I took the numbers from the V5 they could be wrong. I hope DVLA will be issuing another V5 with the right numbers soon !!

Matty

Pete Appleton

VOC Hon. Editor
Staff member
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
An explanation was given HERE

Perhaps a friendly administrator will P.M you with your membership number.

For queries about frame numbers you should contact the machine registrar. Details in the front of mph.

Peter

Tracey Tilley

VOC Member
No real name, no country, no membership number.
I'll just wave my magic wand and Matty from Essex will be transformed.:rolleyes:

b'knighted

VOC Member
Well done, Tracey.
Now if that's a USB wand, I've got to get one. If its one one of those that needs regular topping up a the coven, I'll pass.

Matty

VOC Member
Hi Tracy

Replied by email to your reply - which I did not understand, and was puzzled in any case why you wanted the information, because the Club must have it on their database already.

Thanks to whoever provided my Membership number and for the guidance to establish that my bike's frame and engine numbers are correct on the Club File.

Matty