Membership renewal

Hippo

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Can someone please let me know how to renew my membership? My card issued in Sept this year only has 5 digits and the renewal form requires a 7 digit number.

Someone has suggested adding HTH at the end ... but that is 8 letters/digits ... & it doesn't work

Thanks

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Your number is alphanumeric so I am guessing the renewal site want the two letters after the number. Maybe not well worded but 12345AB is the format required.

Hippo

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Thanks, but there are no letters after my number - it just consists of 5 numbers. I will email the membership sec.
Thanks again

Howard

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Thanks, but there are no letters after my number - it just consists of 5 numbers. I will email the membership sec.
Thanks again

My membership number is 5 numbers and 2 letters - the 2 letters are the same as the matching numbers on my crankcases, but I'm sure that's just coincidence.

H

G

Graham Smith

Hippo. I'm on holiday at the moment, so only have limited access to all my usual stuff.

Where are you reading your membership number from that doesn't have five numbers followed by two letters?

As I said, I'm away, but am reasonably sure they all have the membership numbers like this, as I actually produced them.

Any further information you can give would help.

Failing that, your membership number is always printed on your MPH envelope.

Regards

Graham Smith

Ps. We've been using this membership number for about four years now, so if you think your number is something like S566 or H247 then you must be looking at something incredibly old. You MUST use your 2014 Renewal Form.

Hippo

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi, i'm reading my membership number off my 2013 membership card issued in July-Sept this year. No letters, just numbers.
I don't keep my MPH envelopes BTW ... just the mag
Thanks

G

Graham Smith

What about your blue or green 2014 Renewal form? You would have been issued with one of these.

I seem from your posts on the form that you're a UK member, so that would indicate to me that your membership number would be five digits with AA at the end, so something like 12345AA.

Hope this helps.

Graham

Hippo

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Thanks. I will try that, I am UK based. I don't have a renewal form with me. I am trying to renew online whilst at work and before I forget.