Membership Query

G

Graham Smith

I can confirm that our UK Membership Secretaries processed your Membership last night, so you are now a full member of the VOC, and you should receive the next copy of MPH on Wednesday 1st September.

Your introduction to the Club pack should also arrive in the next few days as well.

This forum should also now recognise you as a full and paid-up member of the VOC as well. You should have full access to everything.

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I can confirm that our UK Membership Secretaries processed your Membership last night, so you are now a full member of the VOC, and you should receive the next copy of MPH on Wednesday 1st September.

Your introduction to the Club pack should also arrive in the next few days as well.

This forum should also now recognise you as a full and paid-up member of the VOC as well. You should have full access to everything.
Without trying to be disingenuous or even anti VOC ( not after 25 years) I think that after "joining" over 30 days ago it behoves the club to supply "youngjohn" with a copy of the August edition of MPH, if not even the July edition. I remember when I joined all those years ago I received a back copy to coincide with the receipt of my application..

G

Graham Smith

As far as I know, John and Dawn WILL supply our new Member with a few back issues of MPH.
The mailing data for the September edition of MPH was only taken this morning, so he will automatically be included in this.

In normal circumstances, he would have been processed earlier, but J&D were saving up a few new Members for a special exercise they were carrying out.