Members’ Internet Names

ossie

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
its a shame that a german member who came over for the spares do and then the riders rally wanted to get in touch with someone to get an earlier pass for the triumph factory tour as he had to get to dover for the ferry home.but nobody knew who he was as he used his web site name I hope it worked out Michael, nice to talk to you.
OSSIE. from Essex.

Pete Appleton

VOC Hon. Editor
Staff member
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
It all worked out fine and he got his tour. He will get his trophy for furthest total distance next time we see him.

Normski

Non-VOC Member
That would be me, happily Michael and I met on the way in to the Triumph factory. He is certainly a dedicated rider and interesting man. His trip must almost qualify for Iron Butt status, I hope his return went well.

Little Honda

Non-VOC Member
its a shame that a german member who came over for the spares do and then the riders rally wanted to get in touch with someone to get an earlier pass for the triumph factory tour as he had to get to dover for the ferry home.but nobody knew who he was as he used his web site name I hope it worked out Michael, nice to talk to you.
OSSIE. from Essex.
twas a pleasure, ossi. Again, the weather was fine on my way back, except some errational electric puffs before
the Dartford pass, which let me stop before it in daylight to sort it out, not on the bridge, later. When I stopped, the mistake was on, as ignition was on, but electrics were out. So I clapped my headlamp, and the lights went on, again! Lucky me, this was my Norvin talking to me: "Look here!" that´s what I did and found the
cable broken just in front the fuse case. Now, back home, I set my next goal: "Sort out these oil leaks, finally!"

Attachments

• Bill Hancock Riders Rally 2019 back in Dover.jpeg
    Bill Hancock Riders Rally 2019 back in Dover.jpeg
    239.4 KB · Views: 36

Little Honda

Non-VOC Member
It all worked out fine and he got his tour. He will get his trophy for furthest total distance next time we see him.
thanks to all involved, just another memorable stay in yr country! The club might think about getting licensed
to offer beer at the VOCS open day at members´discount!