Manx Grand Prix 2012

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I shall be at the Jurby Circuit with the VMCC on the alphabet twin I shall not unfortunately be doing the closed roads lap its been moved to Friday and Ange wants to get to Burleigh for horse scrambling on Saturday

cag201

VOC Member
Manx

We went. Only got home to Whitstable yesterday. Did altogether 1255 miles including 300 miles each way to Liverpool. Did Jurby and all the VMCC related runs and dinner but decided not to do the closed road lap due to the difficult weather conditions.
The only problems we had were a rear bulb blowing and my new Oberon mirrors falling apart. Had a great time and wanna go again!

vibrac

VOC Member
Yes good week
Funniest bit was doing the regularity run round the circuit when Ange (following me) siezed the serrow at Balacraine I tried to sort it, ran a bit stoped again, ran, stoped. I finally gave up pushed it to side and left Ange My plan was I would complete ride and collect our meals and get van. Clocked in at St Johns and found my deviation was 1.880% or 25.880 mph against a target average of 25mph- I was in the results!
My mate Pete who assiduiously clock watched averaged 27.66 -Go figure.....