Luggage rack

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
I never seem to be able to carry light Calle as it's for every thing so tend to carry the odd spare or three plus tools to do most jobs,if one carries it,it's seldom used but has helped out other bikers.The couple of times when I have traveled light, I.O.M. parade laps it's only four "R" pins & the electrical sauce but lose the rear indicators , isn't required as every one should know where they are going!
Yours retains the nice appearance of the bike which is the bottom line for the majority of most owners, even me as not allowed to modify the "A",kids say so !

John Cone

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
All very well, followed the link to the UK site and it says no photos available for Vincent fitment.

bmetcalf

VOC Member
I am going to contact the Works and ask what they can furnish to see what they look like and how they are mounted.

Albervin

VOC Member
The Ventura rack system is quite popular here in Australia. Mounting is almost identical to the Craven rack mount. They work best when the bike is ridden solo and the luggage is mounted "backwards, placing the load over the rear of the seat. For lighter loads the standard set up can be used and a pillion can be carried.