Looking for my old Comet

Clive Skilton

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Raced at Silverstone 1960 at 750 Motor Club and sold shortly thereafter in Barton Le Clay, Bedfordshire. Recognizable by engine in Grey Flash trim and funky chrome air scoops on front brakes. Had full seat and shorty home made race seat. Also BSA Gold Star exhaust.

Any info please email cliveskilton@aol.com Call / text +1 714 657 2748.

Hope I hear something. I was an active teenage member of VOC in Luton 1958 to 1960.

Vincent.jpg

stu spalding

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
There used to be a Clive Skilton who ran the GTX top fuel dragster way back when. Any connection?
Cheers, Stu.

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Clive
I cannot find any reference to your name against a bike in the Machine Registrar database so to be able to try and trace the bike I will require a registration at the miniumum. An engine or frame number would help just in case the bike is now hiding under an age related registration or is overseas.
Simon
Machine Registrar - Vincent HRD Owners Club

Clive Skilton

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Clive
I cannot find any reference to your name against a bike in the Machine Registrar database so to be able to try and trace the bike I will require a registration at the miniumum. An engine or frame number would help just in case the bike is now hiding under an age related registration or is overseas.
Simon
Machine Registrar - Vincent HRD Owners Club
Thank you Simon. I will do more research my end.