Looking for a vincent comet

Jim Richardson

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Looking through this months Classic Motorcycle magazine, there is a dealer with a restored Comet at £17950, which makes the Eddie Stevens bike a bit of a bargain at £16000.

aldeburgh

Non-VOC Member
Sorry Mike13 but my Comet will not be for sale as long as I can remain upright , you will know why when you get one!
I would advise that you join the club , some Vincents change hands without appearing in the "market place" and doors might open if you join, the aforesaid gentleman Mr Richardson started the ball rolling for me and one day I will get to shake his hand!
Happy hunting:)

b'knighted

VOC Member
Looking through this months Classic Motorcycle magazine, there is a dealer with a restored Comet at £17950, which makes the Eddie Stevens bike a bit of a bargain at £16000.

If anyone is looking to spend that sort of money I have one too many Comets. My spare is taxed and ready to ride. It is very pretty with all matching numbers and a known history since about 1960. It even has the same registration letters as the Eddie Stevens Comet which I thought was listed at £25K.