lone vincent rider

barrys

Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi all ,driving back from a weekend at the south coast ( bognor) today 9 march ,we picked up with a twin with the rider wearing a dayglo vest he came from the rudgwick direction out on to the A29 and peeled off at the next junction , if your out there you were going great clean exhaust very smooth on the road covering the ground very quickly , nice to see you enjoying yourself!.

bmetcalf

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Rider

Hard to read this. It is 26F / -3C here, so no riding for a while. Not to mention that my crankshaft is being rebuilt. :(

Upstreeter

Non-VOC Member
Lone Vincent Pedestrian

More in the line of Lone Vincent Pedestrian I would like to thank the Vincent owner who was at Verrals in Handcross yesterday. Upon leaving, and suffering from the usual nerves of 'will she start' whilst being observed by all and sundry, he kindly pointed out that there was about 10psi in my front tyre! A slow puncture had developed since I'd left home. Another kindly soul produced an electric tyre pump and I was on my way. The same chap was at Dick Sherwin's a little later...I thank him very much indeed.

johncrispin

VOC Member
Hi all ,driving back from a weekend at the south coast ( bognor) today 9 march ,we picked up with a twin with the rider wearing a dayglo vest he came from the rudgwick direction out on to the A29 and peeled off at the next junction , if your out there you were going great clean exhaust very smooth on the road covering the ground very quickly , nice to see you enjoying yourself!.

If it was after /about 1 pm ish . I came out onto the A29 from Kingsfold turned right and then up the long straight into Ockley and turned left towards Forest Green. If it was me many thanks for your compliment. about 5 minutes later it started bucketing down