Login

macvette

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi
The site doesn't "remember me" and I have to re log in when switching forums. Is it me and how do I fix it?

Regards Mac:confused:

G

Graham Smith

Remember Me...

I'm pretty much sure it must be a problem at your end, as I haven't heard of anyone else having this issue.

When I'm using this side of the form (rather than the administration part) the website certainly remembers me without any problem.

Have you got cookies enabled on your computer? That's the first thing to check.

If the answer is yes, if you could let me know your computer/browser configuration and I'll 'try' to help!

Regards

Graham

rapcom

VOC Member
Same here, I have to keep logging in when I switch forums (fora?) and also if I refresh. Idiot's guide required from someone who understands this electric abacus !
Regards Dick

G

Graham Smith

Is anyone else having this problem? If so, please let me know.

Also if everything's working OK for you, it'd be good to know as well, so we can work out where the problem lies.

petermb998

Non-VOC Member
I am having the same problem also.
I have also had to reset my pass word and use that for now.

regards Peter

G

Graham Smith

Help with Remember Me

OK, so 'remember me' doesn't seem to work for some people.

I know it does for me (but then again, I use an Apple Mac and everyone knows that they're far superior anyway :) )

Let's turn the question round - does 'remember me' work for anyone else, and if so, what system are you running (ie operating system and browser version).

Graham

petermb998

Non-VOC Member
When I joined this Forum.
My name and password was saved and I could get onto the forum without having to sign on every time which the case now.
regards Peter

VinParts

Non-VOC Member
It works.

Graham, it works fine for me. emachines 570 now with more bits in it that a Vin and XP using Firefox and a triple underslung crap shaft:D

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Works for me, both at work with Firefox on a Dell Win XP, and at home with Safari on an iMac. With Firefox, I have cookies disabled except for the sites I specifically allow, which I did for this site, of course.