Logging out

Henry Martini

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Panic over I found it, to find it I have to go to the Home page and in the User CP box on the left hand side of the screen there it is bottom line. Am I the only user with this change?

Thanks

timetraveller

VOC Member
I made the Club Forum one of my favorites under Internet Explorer and it opens up with no problems. I never log out as when I first started using the Forum I used to have trouble and Graham told me that it was not necessary. Finally the 'Log Out' shown up where it should on my screen (19") so perhaps others need to adjust their display settings. And a very merry Bah Humbug to you all :D

John Cone

VOC Member
And there's me thinking i'm going nuts, the only way for me to log on was to go through register. Of course there is also no remember me at this stage.

G

Graham Smith

There's actually no reason for anyone to log out, unless you share your computer with someone else who needs to log in under a different username (ie a husband and wife who both access the VOC forum).

The only other time you should log out is if you visit an internet café and use a public terminal.

I personally use three different PCs/Macs to access the forum, and I never log out on any of them.

Comet Rider

VOC Member
Weird Happenings

Hi Graham,

Quick point to note is that even tho' the web page is wider than my IE window I do not get a lower scroll bar. BUT if I close my favourites tab everything comes back to normal.

I think Bill Gates doesnt like us:D

Neil

PS
What's happened to the sections part of the forum:confused:

mr.hutch

VOC Member
I've just tried it using three different browsers, and it shows on all three without any problems.

Anyone else having this problem?

My green toolbar finishes at," Classified" on the top right.
As I've said before , I'm new to this technology, and may be missing something realy basic, but that's what the screen shows.
:confused: Go carefully, mr hutch

G

Graham Smith

My green toolbar finishes at," Classified" on the top right.
As I've said before , I'm new to this technology, and may be missing something realy basic, but that's what the screen shows.
:confused: Go carefully, mr hutch

My final word on the subject...

If you're not seeing all of the green nav bar towards the top of the screen (which should end with 'Log Out') then the resolution on your monitor needs to be changed!

There's nothing I can do about it!

Henry Martini

Non-VOC Member
Hi Graham and All, I have fixed it I can now see the full width green tool bar including the log out tab. How? I changed the screen resulition to 1280 X 1024 pixels. How easy? no problem get your 7 year old child or grand child to do it for you.

Best to all
Henry