Logging out

Henry Martini

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Like the new style site. I can't find a log out tag, not that I always do so but
now it would seem I don't need to or am I missing somthing?

Thanks Henry

G

Graham Smith

I've just tried it using three different browsers, and it shows on all three without any problems.

Anyone else having this problem?

nkt267

VOC Member
The green tool bar finishes at "Quick" in my browser Graham..Windows Internet Explorer..John
I never log out though,I might not remember my logon details,whoever I am.

G

Graham Smith

The green tool bar finishes at "Quick" in my browser Graham..Windows Internet Explorer..John

That would indicate that you need to scroll over towards the right, as the whole of the window won't fit on your screen.

G

Graham Smith

I'm having trouble finding the log on, not the log off. Just have to click on the forum to get the dialogue box up that says you are not logged on.

Yes, I now realise I've forgotten to put a log-in option on the home page, but this may prove more difficult that it would seem.

I'll see what I can do, but don't hold your breath!

pifinch

Non-VOC Member
so its not just me being "tired & emotional" who takes five minutes to find a way to log on! Logging off was also a problem, but that now seems to be sorted, maybe I should just bin this clockwork computer.
Steve.
Merry Ho Ho.

Last edited:

Henry Martini

Non-VOC Member
Hi Graham,
"QUICK" is the last tag on my screen using Windows Internet Explorer and Vista. are you shure it's on the green bar?. Can anybody else see it?

Thanks Henry