Where Are You Now? LKN806

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
To be fair and I think our registrar will confirm Bonhams at least do check with VOC before publishing and certainly readact any poor statements that come to light. (before the sale there is always a sale crib sheet)
I know their fees make you wince but some auction houses do charge less in fees but are also less diligent with descriptions

Simon Dinsdale

VOC Machine Registrar
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Yes Bonhams usually check the numbers with me before they take a Vincent on, but I say usually as its not always the case as the odd one or two slip through, so just because its in the Bonhams catalogue don't assume what you read is correct.

Actually the rarest Shadows are the White Shadows of which less than 20 were made and of those the ultimate in rarity was a red painted White Shadow of which only one was made. Before you all get the red paint out, the bike is accounted for.

Simon

Marcus Bowden

VOC Hon. Overseas Representative
VOC Member
Every one can have hind sight. Some how I've ended up with a One off from the works and probably the quietest engine they ever built mechanically. Now in the process of coming together with much prodding & prompting from Vibrac.

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I want to ride it in a MCC Trial but I dont think the DVLA will ever give us a number
Its not where are you? at the moment its more a case of where is any paperwork ?....
1545140716595.jpeg