LED- Taillight on reduced offer

Little Honda

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
A replica of the original Vincent Tail Light, as we all know, but fitted with Led´s inside is on offer at: -www.louis.de - Its order no. is:
10034016, data: 12V 0.5/0,5/1W, Price: 29,95€ . Their email: order@louis.de, phone: 00494073419360:cool:

craig

VOC Member
what is the shipping cost of this tail light to USA please? Can Paypal be used for payment?
Thanks
10033003_880_FR02_11.JPG

Last edited:

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
I purchased a kit from British Cycle Supply in Wolfville Nova Scotia that puts LED's into your choice of either Lucas or Miller tail light..easy to install and reasonably priced. The best part is that it is brighter while using fewer amps

Henry Martini

Non-VOC Member
Hi Craig, Just looked at their web sit3 and yes, they do take Paypal payment. They also have a English language option on their site.

Henry Martini

craig

VOC Member
not to USA or Canada - here is message - Dear Sir , Thanks for your mail. Unfortunately we have to tell you that we are not able to ship goods to the USA or Canada because of the divergent warranty and guarantee laws.
Thanks for your understanding. With kind regards your louis-team i.A. Devika Paulus Order department

vibrac

VOC Member
The USA lawyers and friends have a lot to answer for
Its a costly business trading with the US

craig

VOC Member
You have got to be kidding. I recieve parts from Germany and UK, as well all Europe, on a regular basis. Good transactions happen every second.

The USA lawyers and friends have a lot to answer for Its a costly business trading with the US

Comet Rider

VOC Member
Craig
If it helps, I'm sure there would be many of us who would accept the shipment in the UK and then ship on to you.

HTH
Neil

craig

VOC Member
Thank you very much for the offer, but I have found that Paul Goff offers the same LED light, and Paul's supplies are an easy transaction for me.