Latest addition to the garage

TouringGodet

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
No, unfortunately, not another motorcycle.

Found this nice set of bins at an antique store, apparently came out of some sort of hardware store or supply store. 90+ bins. Once I get the Vincent odds and ends sorted out and labels made, no reason for not finding my spares. I still have parts in the same boxes my parents used when they retired and moved from California to Washington State, which was some 25 years or so ago.
Bins.JPG

TouringGodet

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator
VOC Forum Moderator
Ha ha, good one. It came with dividers for the bins, so no worries, plenty of spots for other parts too.

Robert Watson

VOC Member
These shelves used to hold all the Vancouver Spares Club's inventory, and even then it spilled well out over the floor, with larger items like rims and crank cases
20200530_165033.jpg

Peter Holmes

VOC Member
I have a reverse problem, my Dad died in 2012 at the age of 95, Mum died last year aged 100, I now have the onerous task of clearing the house, garage and a couple of sheds, all nicely filled with lots of little wooden drawer sets, all full every little nut and bolt, nail, screw, leather shoe mending kit etc. little glass food jars, loads of them, all full of very useful detritus, a lifetimes collection, it is quite a daunting task, and sadly I think the bulk of it will end up in a skip, and of course like father like son, I have followed the model, where it will all end up, God knows.