E: Engine Larger Petrol Tank

Bill Thomas

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I am thinking of calling it a, " Feking Vincent ", The stainless Guards and stainless front stay, from a Commando, It fits under the Guard, Much better I think, + Prop stand are from Feked.com.
The Chain guard and prop are away to Paint !, OK, It's me with a Rattle Can !.
Hope I can stay keen. Cheers Bill.

Attachments

• IMG_20190609_160017 (2).jpg
    IMG_20190609_160017 (2).jpg
    563.7 KB · Views: 53

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I am Stuffed !, She knows too much, She caught me in the garage the other day, I didn't know She could count up to 4 !!. The Bike is now looking even better since that photo, But I dare not put any more photos on here,
I will be Banned !.
I was looking at it this morning, And thinking this must be worth a few bob, Even without a Flywheel assy !!,
Don't know how I kept my mouth shut, She was in the garage again !.
Found out the other day, This "D" frame is a late ish one, Never bothered about numbers before.
I was going to build an Egli type of thing, In the 70 's, But didn't like the 2 rear shocks and the fact that it would need different wheels and stuff, So I saw an advert for a "D" frame for £7, And thought that is the way to go.
I have really enjoyed the last few days in the Garage.
I have been worried for a few years now , On how it would look, Back in the 80 s, I had trouble with the "D" Twin Special, So slipped my Comet Lump in it for a few weeks, With a wire rear wheel, And it looked Rubbish,
Really bad, Don't know why, But am very happy with this now.
Cheers Bill.

Cyborg

VOC Member
Well if I haven’t been banned for the Honda brakes and Ducati/Yamaha/BMW rear suspension on the Mongrel, you’re probably safe for now. Actually being banned would force us to spend more time in the garage.