Where Are You Now? KUL972

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
The only registered number we want to know more about in this thread is KUL972.
KUL 972.jpg

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
KUL 972 is now traced, thanks to Vince Farrell.
I've also removed KBK 998 it was actually KBM 998, many appologies
Thanks

Last edited:

ossie

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
KUL 978 is now traced, thanks to Vince Farrell.
I've also removed KBK 998 it was actually KBM 998, many appologies
Thanks
is KUL 978 in the Ilford area as I was approached by someone who said he owns a KUL reg bike he,s had since the sixties I was at watching the flypast this year over Fairlop Waters at the time I forgot the number he told me.as KUL are the letters of mine.

ossie

VOC Member
Here,s two number plates off vincents TVW 418 was owned by a some friends of mine in the sixties it was passed about for loose change, I don't know what happened to it .KUL 980 Is my number plate which use to be across the forks ,ive put it on here as under my number is another one CHV 489 I belive it was a Comet
purfleet.jpg

IMG_2525.JPG
hh

Last edited by a moderator:

ossie

VOC Member
of the three bikes on the right the furthest is TVW 418 the middle is mine the one with the end of the exhaust missing I don,t know was owned by two brothers from Highams Park.
the main bike is Mr Hills. Purfleet V Twin rally.

ossie

VOC Member
of the three bikes on the right the furthest is TVW 418 the middle is mine the one with the end of the exhaust missing I don,t know was owned by two brothers from Highams Park.
The Clarke brothers

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Ossie, thanks for the reply earlier. I was otherwise engaged but Simon has updated me with your snippets of valuable information.
Thanks Jon