KEEPING WITH THE TIMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
comic.jpg
The comet isnt bad either, pity its not leaning forward......

Kansas Bad Man

Non-VOC Member
The twin is about the same H.P. as the Mighty Mouse I suspect. Its amazing what a Huffer can do with fuel. What's the problem, lean it forward , Brian did it with the mouse. The Highland is official enough in its appearance, but in my opinion, has lost the clean lines of the Vincent , the HD has a few less HP but some what retained a clean look and did a little better job in the tradition of the Vincent, keep the engine short.

vibrac

VOC Member
The place to ask questions about anything and everything relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club or Vincent H.R.D. Motorcycles
I think TKBM is just about getting by with this one....
but its a close run thing ;)

John Cone

VOC Member
This is taking a v twin behond the limits.

Attachments

• 1656118_10152223106162829_482718959_n.jpg
    1656118_10152223106162829_482718959_n.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 42

Howard

VOC Member
If this thread was about where PI got the red paint to paint his car, nary a eye brow would be raised.:rolleyes:

Don't push it Max. You've been very good just lately. :D . I think most of us ride more modern machines as well as Vins so I, for one, have no objections to the occasional discussion about alternative makes in the General Chat section, just so long as it doesn't become the norm.

H

redbloke1956

Non-VOC Member
Max, It seems if that you were to Sneeze, Fart, Burp or scratch your nether regions (even at home) The Moderators would have your B#lls for earrings:confused:

Kev
Kev, that really is a bit much. The aim of the administrators and moderators is to maintain a level of "moderation". If you want to denigrate me and the other moderators then be prepared for consequences. Often we are taking action because other members have complained. It is not personal but you appear to want to make it so. This is not jtan and never will be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kansas Bad Man

Non-VOC Member
Hi KEV

Its not all the moderators , only a couple . And of course a few of there Disciples. Thanks for the insight to fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.