KEEPING WITH THE TIMES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansas Bad Man

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
There is a M/C company in the U.S. that is building a 750 cc and a 500 cc V twin water cooled , 4 valve overhead cam heads ,disk brakes front and rear , 6 speed transmission , electric start, they don't leak oil and are very fast. WHO COULD THAT BE?:)

Chrish

Non-VOC Member
There is a M/C company in the U.S. that is building a 750 cc and a 500 cc V twin water cooled , 4 valve overhead cam heads ,disk brakes front and rear , 6 speed transmission , electric start, they don't leak oil and are very fast. WHO COULD THAT BE?:)

I believe they will be made in India!

ChrisH

Kansas Bad Man

Non-VOC Member
If so I hope it ant the same guys that repop VINCENT parts. If you seen one ,they are a fine looking machine. If they run as good as they look , they will be a winner, and Wataush might be in the market for the 750!

Albervin

VOC Member
The place to ask questions about anything and everything relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club or Vincent H.R.D. Motorcycles

Kansas Bad Man

Non-VOC Member
Much talk in bars, rallies , and a time or two in MPH, when two or more Vincent guys get together this question always comes up, if the Vincent was in production today what would the ol girl look like? You only have to look at the far in advance features of that era
the Vincent had to get an idea. Some of the features the new H.D.s have would surely have been used. P.I. was a performance kind of guy, rotor valves , turbochargers , electric magnetic brakes , Its fun to dream, design , and think of what might have been. Think of the questions that would be ask if a 2014 Vincent was rolling off the assembly line, " what in the world does that thing do for a living"?

van Ginneke

Non-VOC Member
Buy one of these and build around it :

Ruesch950.jpg

Engine 950 cc, four-stroke DOHC, liquid-cooled, 60-degree V-twin, 4 valves per cylinder, 11,5:1 compression

Engine lubrication Wet sump, double filter, pressure lubricated crankshaft, camshaft and gearbox

Power output 62,5 kW (85 hp) at 6000 rpm - max torque 104 Nm at 4000 rpm (tuning kit available for racing purposes)

Bore/stroke - 95/66 mm

Injection/ignition i2 Highland integrated engine management system with ignition coils fitted directly on the spark plugs

Status
Not open for further replies.