• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

JW7373

genedn

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Hi,

Looking for information on Reg JW7373. Is the bike still known to the club and I believe it is a C shadow.

Best,

Eugene.

genedn

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Is there any chance a reg could be transferred. As I have seen photos of a shadow with a bacon slicer with that reg on it.

engineeringshed

New Website User
VOC Member
Don't recognise JW 7373 at all.
I suspect that the number was issued in 1935 or possibly 1934 in Wolverhampton district of UK. My 1935 HRD Meteor has a similar number starting JW 8xxx so your number is just before that. However it could have been transfered to something else later. Of course there were no Black Shadows or even twins in 1935.

Gordon Ryley

Website User
VOC Member
I suspect that the number was issued in 1935 or possibly 1934 in Wolverhampton district of UK. My 1935 HRD Meteor has a similar number starting JW 8xxx so your number is just before that. However it could have been transfered to something else later. Of course there were no Black Shadows or even twins in 1935.