July's Edition of MPH

G

Graham Smith

Latest edition of MPH out shortly in the United Kingdom (overseas a few days later).

To join the VOC, visit http://tinyurl.com/yc2kfgm8

MPH 858 CMYK.jpg

kerry

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Squinting, I can too and someone is in the sidecar, possibly a young boy ? I hope it is a D as I am as you know a D fan, Oddly though I find so far an open D better to ride than any other, B C OR D ! however mine are lowered with the Avo which helps so much, just 5' 7", both feet flat on ground now, better than so many old road tests where they say they are too high, perched up, etc, Kerry

brian gains

VOC Member
i have to squint to read the hard copy in front of me. would the cost in A4 format be prohibitive, i see other club mag's have gone that way.
ps excellent series of articles What I Did On My Holidays, Alice Leney. So much better than the 'went from A to B , it rained, I took a wrong turn, we stopped for a cuppa, Which usually are expected to pass for a m/c related article.

vibrac

VOC Member
It funny what the subconscious does I kept years of the VMCC mag when it was the same size as MPH then it went to A4. Now I can only find a few copies they all must get thrown out with last months BIKE mag! increased storage difficulties?
PS I liked 'what i did on my holidays' as well normally travel reports are worse than riding a BSA :rolleyes:

kerry

VOC Member
Ironic, I prefer the VMCC magazine in its new larger A4 format but please NO for the MPH, would take up too much space, etc, leave as is please, but would be nice to see more, auction reports/results from around the world.