Johnnie and Bobs buttock bashing tour 2010

Comet

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hello all.
In July Bob "the builder" and I are off around the U.K. on a tour to raise money for Diabetes UK and Multiple Sclerosis Society. Our first night stop will be at the VJMC show at Uttoxeter on the 3rd where we will no doubt be shaking a bucket with a clipboard and sponsor forms in hand. From here we are going to head up to John O'Groats via Kelso and Inverness ish. Then head south again via Loch Ness, the Lake District through Gloucester, and Devon to Land's End. The we head back home to Kent. We are not going by motorway but instead using smaller A and B roads, it will be a trip of about 2200 miles.
Please could I ask for any information on possible cheap Bed and Breakfasts around Inverness, Dunoon, North Devon and South Devon.
If you would like to make a donation to one of the charities I have set up a Just Giving webpage at http://www.justgiving.com/vincent499-endtoend-diabetes for Diabetes or www.justgiving.com/vincent499-endtoend for Multiple Sclerosis. Or see me at one of the rallies and throw some pennies in the pot. Any help or donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

John

Comet

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
does anyone know of a B&B or cheap hotel in the Edinburgh area? preferably with safe parking for a bike?