• New Member Special Offer

Join the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club today, and get a special offer of 14 months for the price of 12 (your membership will expire on 31st December 2020)!

There is a mass of information, including many thousands of technical articles which have been written since the Club started in 1948, which are only available to Members of the Club. Once you join, your membership of this forum will be upgraded and you'll get access to them, as well as many other features.

To join, simply click HERE and follow the simple instructions.

Ron and Linda Thomas - Membership Secretaries.
  • Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

John Lee

ossie

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
have just heard our long time Essex member John Lee has passed away.

our regards go to his family at this sad time.
OSSIE

ossie

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
have just heard our long time Essex member John Lee has passed away.

our regards go to his family at this sad time.
OSSIE
Johns funeral will be at
Basildon Crematorium at 2.30 on Wed 27th of November .
Johns brother Alan has put his phone number up should you wish to contact him.
07704 310943.
as JOHN was somewhat immobilised by parkinsons he sold his beloved D SHADOW back to the chap he bought it off in about 1970.

Arthur Farrow

Website User
VOC Member
Oh dear. I saw him about 15 years ago at his home when I bought a basket case Douglas from him and he pretty much gave me a UFM for a project (that will soon run)

A really pleasant man.

Can't Find What You Need?