Jay Leno Plugs "Flat Out! The Rollie Free Story"

Jerry Hatfield

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
American entertainer Jay Leno has updated his website with a video presentation and discussion of the Vincent Black Shadow. Leno also shows and talks about my new book "Flat Out! The Rollie Free Story". Click on the following link to see the video. You will have to wait on the main page while a General Motors commercial is played (GM sponsors the site). Then select the Vincent Black Shadow video.

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/index.shtml?vidID=167040

Jerry Hatfield

Jorgen Rutegard

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
American entertainer Jay Leno has updated his website with a video presentation and discussion of the Vincent Black Shadow. Leno also shows and talks about my new book "Flat Out! The Rollie Free Story". Click on the following link to see the video. You will have to wait on the main page while a General Motors commercial is played (GM sponsors the site). Then select the Vincent Black Shadow video.

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/video/index.shtml?vidID=167040

Jerry Hatfield

Just great to see the video with Jay Leno and some common knowledge about Vincents. Thanks Jerry!

daveinnola

Non-VOC Member
a did jay leno read the book or did his writers read it and wrote a review for him to parrott , after all he is a talking head , i,v seen the outakes from his bits on the speed channel , :rolleyes:

Robert Watson

VOC Member
Hi Jerry, nice to see you on this forum.

All will be pleased to know that the review written for MPH was done by myself and not my bevy of strike prone writers. (Will I get into trouble for that?) Meanwhile I must go and look at my own 17 Vincents.

Robert

daveinnola

Non-VOC Member
oh ok if you got 17 i,ll be nice to you lol i was just pulling your leg jay used to turn wrenches in a speedy tune , but some of the stuff he,s bought like that turbine bike for a 100k is just so senseless its like putting a diamond bezel on a rolex , :rolleyes: