Italian Rally

vince998

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Anybody planning on going and wants to share a room?
I´ve just calculated the rally costs (hotel, fuel, dinner on friday & saturday) and come to around €600.00.
I really wouldn´t ming going, but thats pretty steep!!! :-(
A shared double would take a big chunk out of it.

Colin

VOC Member
Vince998
Camping is available about 6 miles from the Hotel. See Italian Sect review for details. There are likely to be a number of us at the campsite, including us. You can still attend the Gala Dinner from the campsite and if enough go I'm sure we can share a taxi/minibus etc
Colin & Wendy

vince998

VOC Member
Thanks Colin. Looks like it´s the tent then. (and i was sooooo looking forward to jumping off the hotel patio (in the photos on the hotel website) in my snorkel and flippers :-(
Vince998
Camping is available about 6 miles from the Hotel. See Italian Sect review for details. There are likely to be a number of us at the campsite, including us. You can still attend the Gala Dinner from the campsite and if enough go I'm sure we can share a taxi/minibus etc
Colin & Wendy

vince998

VOC Member
Thanks Colin. Looks like it´s the tent then. (and i was sooooo looking forward to jumping off the hotel patio (in the photos on the hotel website) in my snorkel and flippers :-(
Vince998
Colin & Wendy