• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Isle of Man Video

Gerry Jenkinson

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
I have put three video's on YouTube. The resolution has been heavily reduced to get the file size down to under 100mb as required by youtube. I.e The originals are MiniDV and don't have the streaking you see on youtube.

If anyone shot anything of the lap I am interested in putting a DVD together (especially if I am in it :)# ). My rider number was 1. I spoke to a few people on the island who agreed to swap footage but have managed to lose my notes of contact details. Apologies.

Hers the links, they are all rough edits.

[SIZE=+0]Scrutineering at Quarterbridge. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5mGIXTk15S8[/SIZE]
As I was scrutineering clothing I wasn't able to do much of the inspection process.

[SIZE=+0]Ramsey Sprint Part 1. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wIGjCo_GBNM[/SIZE]
I don't have the names of all the participants in the sprint, please advise me so a commentary can be written.

[SIZE=+0]Ramsey Sprint Part 2. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ABJxXa3m93U[/SIZE]

Gerry Jenkinson
07905 512021
gerry@gelx.co.uk
www.gerryjenkinson.co.

Gerry Jenkinson

VOC Member
Running the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club online forum costs money, and like other organisations, we have annual software and hosting costs which are significant. These costs are paid for entirely by the Members of our Club. Sadly, we don't have a magic money tree!

If you're viewing this annoying messsage, you have been identified as a regular non-Member user of our online forum for some time, and we’d really appreciate it if you could give some thought to joining the Club to offset some of the costs mentioned previously.

You can join the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, remove this annoying message, and gain full access to all website facilities by CLICKING HERE.

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
Running the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club online forum costs money, and like other organisations, we have annual software and hosting costs which are significant. These costs are paid for entirely by the Members of our Club. Sadly, we don't have a magic money tree!

If you're viewing this annoying messsage, you have been identified as a regular non-Member user of our online forum for some time, and we’d really appreciate it if you could give some thought to joining the Club to offset some of the costs mentioned previously.

You can join the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, remove this annoying message, and gain full access to all website facilities by CLICKING HERE.

Gerry Jenkinson

VOC Member

Pete Appleton

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator

Gerry Jenkinson

VOC Member

Pete Appleton

VOC Member
VOC Forum Administrator

vin998

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator

Glenliman

VOC Member

nkt267

VOC Member

Latest Forum Threads

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?