Isle of Man Manx GP

Lazlobassett

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Is anyone going over for this? Or a VOC club gathering or some such? I am leaving next week for my first tiem on the Isle, can't wait!

Cheers
Matt

Nulli Secundus

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Vincent Meet Waterfall Hotel

I believe there is a meet at the Waterfall Hotel on August 26th from 1200hrs onwards. May be I will see you there.

BlackLightning998

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hi Matt, see you there

Hi Matt,

I'm going (Stuart Metcalfe). I just hope that we manage to get my Vincent back together again in time, see the posting on cam and follower failure for details. Bike re-assembly started this morning, heads back on and now timing the valves taking place.

If not, I'll unfortunately be on something modern.

Check out the VMCC website for a full detailed agenda of the VMCC events that are on for the week, they sort of kick off with a Vintage Bike get-together and B-B-Q at the museum and home of Tony East starting at 12.30pm on the Saturday. I'm sailing on Saturday from Liverpool so may well be a little late to the event myself.

Dave has given you the details of the VOC meet -they are in MPH as well.

Send me a PM and I'll let you have my mobile number if you fancy meeting up at any point during the week.

Regards

Stuart

I believe there is a meet at the Waterfall Hotel on August 26th from 1200hrs onwards. May be I will see you there.