"Irving Vincent" Rapide wins Goodwood Barry Sheene Memorial Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Holmes

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Most impressive, I would love to know a bit more about the Girdraulic set up they are using and the rear end also, bearing in mind all the fairly recent info on the forum regarding modified FF33 and spring changes, it certainly seems to be able to mix it with the Manx Nortons, albeit with an extra 500cc, but it looks like it handles real good, any info please.

Shanghai

VOC Member
image.jpg

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Thanks Shanghai, I would love to see the other side ?, I see he has found another use for the seat fixing, Which always looks wrong when you fix the seat, D style, I took the fixings off one of my bikes, But now I am older I don't want to mess it up for someone else in 20 !! years time ! Cheers Bill.

Martyn Goodwin

Non-VOC Member
Thanks Shanghai, I would love to see the other side ?, I see he has found another use for the seat fixing, Which always looks wrong when you fix the seat, D style, I took the fixings off one of my bikes, But now I am older I don't want to mess it up for someone else in 20 !! years time ! Cheers Bill.

Are These what you wanted to see?
upload_2014-9-16_17-39-0.png

upload_2014-9-16_17-40-40.png

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Who would have thought to use Monoblocks !! And with air filters ! The forks are very high ! And I love that rear spring set up, Makes you want to go in the Shed and Build Something !! Cheers Bill.

clevtrev

VOC Member
So we`re watching a newly developed machine taking on ancient machinery, and with a smaller capacity as well.
I would expect them to win by a country mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.