Iron Horse?

davidd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
This looks like it is very nicely crafted. I like the lifting clevis on the fork and the wrench storage spot. It apparently is not very fast at 5 mph. The Roper from 1869 could do very high speeds and it was much slimmer!

Iron Horse.jpg

David

BigEd

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
This looks like it is very nicely crafted. I like the lifting clevis on the fork and the wrench storage spot. It apparently is not very fast at 5 mph. The Roper from 1869 could do very high speeds and it was much slimmer!

David
A hell of a lot of hours must have gone into making this. Presumably it is using some kind of flash boiler to produce the steam.

greg brillus

VOC Member
Looks like a band type brake (No, not the musical type). It would appear to be called the "Black Pearl" But this guy bears no resemblance to Johnny Depp, I can see where the Parrot might come into the picture though.......;).

Viny4

VOC Member
That isn't a lifting clevis on the front end, it's a Trailer Queen Hook. At 75 I'm putting them on all my Bikes

Oldhaven

VOC Member
I wonder what happens if it is leaned more than 10 degrees when at a standstill? Watch your legs!