Introduction, new to forum.

Dingocooke

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hi,
New to the forum, first post, just acquired an Egli Vincent, a John Mossey Replica
Regards
Steve

Last edited:

davidd

VOC Member
Welcome! I hope you enjoy the bike enough to join the Club. John Mossey is a controversial person, but we have at least one of these bikes in the Western U.S. As far as I know the bikes were well-built. Have you ridden it enough to tell us about it?

David

Dingocooke

Non-VOC Member
I have been browsing the threads today, but can't post on many of them! For example festival of a 1000 bikes thread, can read it, can't post on it.Is it because of restrictions because I am a new poster, or non paying club member; or did I miss something?Cheers Steve

Dingocooke

Non-VOC Member
So it seems, I (wrongly) assumed general chat public access would be ok, but no, as it is, I can post if i start my own thread, but not reply to any other thread, is it a restriction as I am a new person, or just a very restricted forum for non paid up members?
cheers
Steve

Dingocooke

Non-VOC Member
I believe the restriction is exactly how you have worked it out. When you are a paid up VOC member and your name appears in blue, rather than red, you will have full access and can post on any thread, whether you have started it, or not.
ah ok, thanks for the clarification, I wrongly assumed that it would be a more open forum!! Hey ho live and learn!!!! :)
Cheers
Steve

Last edited: