International Rally

Bracker1

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Thanks to all that hosted the International Rally. The Pennsylvanis scenery is beautiful, and it was a wonderful event. I also like to nominate Pat Bradley for the Iron Man award for riding his Rapide sidecar to and from the Rally from Michigan. Most of the ride was highway with lots of traffic and rain. To top it off, he hauled all of his camp gear and prepared a gourmet meal for our send off. Thanks again to those who organized the Rally. Dan

deejay499

VOC Member
Yvonne and I really enjoyed the rally. Nice to see lots of you again. I had Pat's details but had never met him or seen the outfit. Well done Pat. Also like to say a big thank you to Ken Smith on behalf of all that attended his home and had the Amish meal, company, drink and quite a few beds. A big thank you also to the Norton family and all the other organisers - a great rally.

chankly bore

Non-VOC Member
Thanks Folks for a great time.Especially thank you to Katie and Amy the Norton "twins" for their cheerful taxi service.Thanks to Dave Hills,Marcus Bowden,Glenn Bewley,Glenn Shriver,Timothy Holcroft and the Sarf Lunnun Comet of Bill Parkhouse-my kind of Vincent riding.The Nortons and Bill Weissman deserve a big vote of thanks. Cheers Folks!