Interesting Build

davidd

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I ran across a photo of this on the internet. I know nothing about it, but it has some interesting features:

unknown 003.JPG

I see the brake pedal is on this side and the cable does not appear to be hooked up.

David

timetraveller

VOC Member
The lower link on the girder forks looks like it might be a disaster waiting to happen but they have got top and bottom links parallel.

druridge

VOC Member
Clearly electric start, interesting gearbox outer cover, I was looking for a hydraulic clutch for a moment but cant find anything...? That is certainly some inlet on the rear cylinder, Mikuni carb? Exhaust appears to be 2 - 1 - 2 system to something like a couple of supatraps? Those girder top and bottom links do look a bit slimmed down for me too; cant be accused of slimming down the eccentric for the rear chain though!
Looks very nice, impressive bike.

Nulli Secundus

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Oh well, It must work OK, I remember Chris with his all alloy Twin, Coming to Liphook Rally.
Cheers Bill.

The engine runs, but I don't think he has ridden it yet. Note there is no rear chain fitted and I guess lots of other small details to finish. I have seen various in build pictures of it throughout its creation thanks to Facebook. ..........