Inane Chat...

Alan J

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
I'm too busy riding my bikes to chase your high score, Graham, It's "Ton up Day" on Sunday at "Jack hills cafe"-near Towcester on the A5-"rock and roll" and loads of bikes {and scooters!} It is "north of the Thames"-but don't let that put you off!!:confused::confused:

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
If I could get my clutch to work, I'd come....

I'm too busy riding my bikes to chase your high score, Graham, It's "Ton up Day" on Sunday at "Jack hills cafe"-near Towcester on the A5-"rock and roll" and loads of bikes {and scooters!} It is "north of the Thames"-but don't let that put you off!!:confused::confused:

I'm having another go tonight with the now famous clutch - if it gets better I'll be there.......

Cheers

G

Graham Smith

Of course, you are only to use this part of the website, when there's two foot of snow on the roads, or torrential rain.

Comet

VOC Member
What about when hungover???:eek:
I am in trouble now there will be no work done in my office at all.:D

G

Graham Smith

John.

You mean you're going to find time to play these games in between working AND painting parts for Vincent motorcycles?!

Alan J

VOC Member
Only 2 Vincents made it to "Ton up Day"-the weather was disgusting-torential rain!!-about 250 old bikes and a few damp "Quiffes"!!:(:(