If you need to have a laugh

redbloke1956

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Holy CR#P!!!! if I strip the Comet down to it's individual parts it will be worth about $126,741.35c AND I will throw in for FREE, yes FREE, at no extra cost, including postage ALL the air in BOTH tyres....Genuine, not repro, fresh QUEENSLAND AIR !!!!

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Please don't tell the Wife, I was lucky when I was young and got together a lot of Vin stuff when they were Cheap !! Bill.

ET43

Non-VOC Member
Bonham auction

Oh Joy, fame at last. The D fully sprung carrier was made by me for Single Minded who subsequently sold the machine on with the carrier on it. But, without wishing to mince words doesn't the trade description act come in to this somewhere, or is it a case of Caveat Emptor. My answer to those that pay these sort of monies is that they must have more money than sense or do not know enough about the machines and therefor do not deserve to own one. What a load of ( mostly ) old Tat.
My answer if the forum administrators will allow it is a lead injection,---- through the left Temporal lobe,---- 45 calibre, especially those that use internet auction sites to peddle their wares. ET43

Albervin

VOC Member
It is not funny. This is also not funny, happened at the Bonhams auction last weekend...
At least with a "physical" auction you get a better idea of what you are buying. Those forks look hardly fit for purpose. I know all
about Caveat Emptor and "A fool and his money "etc. but eventually someone is going to file a claim when their "Lightning" forks/brakes or whatever, collapse.
A bit sad for the enthusiast but the reality is we now own great "investment potential".

nobby

VOC Member
My answer if the forum administrators will allow it is a lead injection,---- through the left Temporal lobe,---- 45 calibre, especially those that use internet auction sites to peddle their wares. ET43
Well, this forum moderator will allow you ;-)