I was under the impression this was done and dusted Mr Secundus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbloke1956

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Mr Secundus, I object vehemently to your accusations and take you to account herewith, YOU chose to make a public accusation about me then promptly closed the thread so that I may not respond (see below) Could you please explain to the rest of the Forum readers why you believe the accusations you have made public about myself and Carlm? If you would take the time to actually read my posts, I will repeat what I have posted a number of times, I have never had any problems with Mr David Bowen, I have also had several friendly conversations over the phone with David, Myself and others have simply asked, in friendly tones, for a little punctuation to make them easier to read. If You genuinely believe that I am bullying, and can prove it, by all means feel free to delete my posts, but I (A full fee paying member of the VOC) must ask you, as a Moderator, not to make snide comments to me and then promptly close the thread. I too would like Mr Bowen to continue posting on this Forum and I would like to apologise to him for any harm I may of caused. As for those who have chosen to blow this out of all proportion, make snide comments and accusations, I suggest you read Carlm's number plate. Can we now please put this to bed? Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. RED
icon1.png
The original thread is now re-opened, but with any offending posts removed. In the interest of clarity I have also removed subsequent posts that would no longer make sense after the removal of the offending posts.

Carlm and Redbloke1956 your posts were tantamount to bullying and showed no respect to one of our few remaining direct links to the Vincent HRD factory. You are both equally responsible for David Bowen choosing to remain silent on this forum. Unless David reconsiders the VOC will have been robbed of further valuable and cherished information about Vincents, including details of life at the factory.

Whilst I agree that punctuation can help the reader understand what is written, personally I had no problem whatsoever in understanding what David had written. I guess I must be singing from the same Vincent hymn sheet as him.​

Bazlerker

Non-VOC Member
Have we nothing better to do with our time?... Pissing and moaning about punctuation...are you kidding me?..

Gentlemen, thousands upon thousands of people are dying in Syria. The Australian government is bullying East Timor into letting it be raped for its offshore resources. Russia and North Korea are busily depriving their respective populations of their civil rights. The ecosystem of our planet is being destroyed by pollution and global warming.

Punctuation?

redbloke1956

Non-VOC Member
Have we nothing better to do with our time?... Pissing and moaning about punctuation...are you kidding me?..

Gentlemen, thousands upon thousands of people are dying in Syria. The Australian government is bullying East Timor into letting it be raped for its offshore resources. Russia and North Korea are busily depriving their respective populations of their civil rights. The ecosystem of our planet is being destroyed by pollution and global warming.

Punctuation?
I am pretty much saying the same thing Bob, why do the likes of Mr Secundus choose to propagate this .........let it go girls Mr Secundus has chosen (for whatever reason) to make this personal. PLEASE close the thread Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.