I.o.m - Parade Lap

Mickthevin

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Does Anybody Know The Web Address Of The Official Photographers Who Wefe Out On The Course During The Parade Lap
Also Desparately Seeking A 20 Inch Rim For A Member Who Had An Incident On The Way Home From The Island - Condition Not Too Important
Thanks
Mick

Comet

VOC Member
Does anyone have any photos of the sidecars that went round. I would love to have a copy of anything you may have and would cover any postage/printing costs.
cheers
John:)

BlackLightning998

VOC Member
Does anyone have any photos of the sidecars that went round. I would love to have a copy of anything you may have and would cover any postage/printing costs.
cheers
John:)
If you look at Kriegs as above and you click on the VHRD parade and then scroll through to the end of the pictures (there are 30 on screen at a time) then the outfits are at the end.

Stuart

johncrispin

VOC Member
Does Anybody Know The Web Address Of The Official Photographers Who Wefe Out On The Course During The Parade Lap
Also Desparately Seeking A 20 Inch Rim For A Member Who Had An Incident On The Way Home From The Island - Condition Not Too Important
Thanks
Mick
I reckon I could help out with the rim, in good nick but it is black.
If it is useful call me on the number in MPHs up until August or to my email. JC

Tom Gaynor

VOC Member
IoM pix

It's "Keigs", not Kreig's - I have a BMS book called "The Keig Collection". Keig's are much better pix than the other, but morrisons did get everyone, Keigs seem to have missed the first few through. Google for either. I think it might be www.morrison-photography.co.uk