• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Hydraulic dampers

vin998

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Does anybody know the part number's of the AVO hydraulic suspension dampers that are suitable for Vincents. I hear several people have used them, but I cannot find any reference to the part number on the AVO website.

Thanks
Simon.

nkt267

VOC Member
Hi ,, russ put a number on for a damper available via m&p.type damper into 'search' on the tool bar and you will bring up the thread.john

Damper

That was for a Kawasaki steering damper, I will dig out the info that I have for the AVO damper that I have just fitted tomorrow but you will find it on this page http://www.avouk.com/pm/92 I think it is the 100/075 that I fitted.
If you dont own a milling machine and a lathe then you will need to find someone that does.

Russ

vin998

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
Damper

Thanks for that Russ.
Did you fit it to the front only or front and rear, and what do you think of them?

Access to a lathe and milling machine is no problem (work). I guess the main mod is to the top eye.

Regards,

Simon.

boggler122

VOC Member
AVO shock

Order Pro Race Shock Pt. No. 100/75, but you will have to thin the bushings to fit the Girdraulics. See my article in MPH 657.By Jeff Bowen

Latest Forum Posts

Latest Forum Threads