How to register for the forthcoming Crich Classic Motorcycle Day in Derbyshire (East Mids Section)

Jonathan Lambley

VOC Machine Researcher
VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
I've been contacted by one or two members who are intending to join us at Crich on Sunday 5th July 2020, which is great news. They were asking how to register for the event so below is how you do it, which may assist you if you intend joining us at Crich Tramway Village.

To REGISTER - print off the attached registration form, fill it in and post it to the address on the form, along with a stamped addressed envelope. You will then get a wristband, a headlight sticker and some paperwork sent to you a week or so later.

We'd prefer you to ride your machine into the event because of limited parking space but if you are bringing it by a vehicle, please tick the box on the registration form for a vehicle sticker.

If you need additional tickets for friends, a pillion passenger or club members who are coming on four wheels, you can order them on the registration form. Just make sure you include a cheque with your registration form for the correct amount. These tickets are valid for one day only.
Entry for the general public is £18.00 but that allows them free entry for 12 months, which is great value.

The CMD event is free for all riders of classic motorcycles & Scooters over 25yrs old.
There are free tramway rides, a free badge, there's a pub on site and a great museum which is also free to go around.
There are numerous trophies to win, if that's your thing and we have several expert judges deciding on the winners.
We've booked a live band again to add to the atmosphere and we've requested a flypast by the BBMF.
The main thing for me though, is that we bring owners of all types of motorcycles and scooters together and have an enjoyable & friendly day.
Any questions email me on research998@voc.uk.com or our East Midland Section Reps John Warrener & Colin Blackett on eastmidlands499@voc.uk.com
Regards
Jon Lambley

Attachments

• 2020 entry.pdf
    446.4 KB · Views: 5
  • NEW-2020- T&C's.pdf
    277.4 KB · Views: 2