How often do you visit this website?

• Thread starter Graham Smith
  • Start date
G

Graham Smith

We're trying to get an idea of how often our members use this website (on average)…

Your votes are confidential.

vibrac

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
we must be careful on descriptions I call this the Forum the voc website is www.voc.uk.com I rarely visit that.

In the same way www.vincentspares.co.uk is the spares company web site which has pages for the entry to the spares web shop, bike sales and club shop, and other things
NB: the web shop page on Vincentspares website is for new users and explains the procedures because of the 10% discount for members, if you are telling a new user how to order spares via the company web site this is the way to go
https://vocspares.mamutweb.com will get you the shop directly once you are set up
http://clubshop.mamutweb.com/Shop will get you the club shop (regalia etc)

timetraveller

VOC Member
Is this an attempt at pedantry? The question clearly refers to this website. forum or whatever you choose to call it. It does not refer to any other internet site.

vibrac

VOC Member
Is this an attempt at pedantry? The question clearly refers to this website. forum or whatever you choose to call it. It does not refer to any other internet site.
Just trying to help with the web addresses of the club. You must not underestimate the confusion of some people who are perhaps not as accustomed to computers as you.
I had the task last year of helping hon liaison officer sort the manual replys to the membership survey the number of 'can't get on' and 'I get lost' was salutory

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
Graham, I took it that you meant this website. What confused me was how to determine the number of times a day I visit. If I log on in the morning and stay logged on through out the day and check back periodically, is that more than one visit or as I only log out at the end of the day is that a single visit? Purely rhetorical, I checked once a day.:)
Steven

ClassicBiker

VOC Member
On Monday the 29th of April, post were up, reactions were up, users active peaked, but threads were a constant. What can we draw from this? Not much was on television or happening in sheds on Monday the 29th of April. :D
Steven

G

Graham Smith

There's normally a spike at the end of the month, as I've configured the mail server to send out an email to all non-active users and which lets them know the most popular threads and posts on the website over the last month.