How much smoke?

W.C.Machine

Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I have Vincent motorcycles, Know thy beast, spare parts list and the riders handbook. I find the handbook to be very good for most info. All the books have great amounts of info but I find it difficult to look up specific problems and some things I have run into aren't addressed at all. It's the practical hands on knowledge of the members of this forum that make it the most helpful.

Tnecniv Edipar

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I hear what you say. Forty Years on and Another Ten Years on are great for the reason you say , it's all hands on practical knowledge from members over the years.

mercurycrest

VOC Member
Why not just do a top end on the bike with up-dated guides and rings? You'll be happier, the Vincent will be happier and your wife will follow with a smile and she may even decide it might be more fun riding pillion.
Cheers, John

david bowen

Non-VOC Member
smoke

remove timing cover if the cam spindels are to long they will pierce the restrictor oil washer and make the oil flow larger if spindels are to long you may be able to knock them in to crankcase a little more ( be care full they are hardened)