• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

Hold your Head

powella

Website User
VOC Member
Sitting here on this ex-milking stool ( repaired ) I was horrified to see some Gentleman holding a Cylinder Head by the Spark Plug hole. Now if this thread strips there is major expense ahead , so this was made out of bits of scrap. The holes in the Cylinder head were used to " spot through " drilled and tapped .It is important that the holes are drilled vertical and parallel , otherwise they will not enter the head holes.No dimensions are given since it depends on what scrap , " sorry " stock you have. sales 88 011.JPG sales 88 012.JPG sales 88 003.JPG

vibrac

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Well I have always used the LH sparkplug hole the one I have the decompressor in. Apart from anything else I often work inside the head chamber ie upside down

Latest Forum Threads