Hever Rally!

champion

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
In light of constant discussions within the Club about the importance of getting more young people into the VOC I would like to invite two of my University friends to ride down to Hever next weekend in an attempt to get them involved in our motorcycle club.

However, after the event which happened at the Annual rally I would like to know if you think this is a good idea?

The two lads have been studying Engineering with me at Oxford Brookes University for the last 4 years, one is now with Red Bull F1 and the other is working as an electronics systems Engineer, sadly they ride modern bikes, but I'd like to change that!

I would like to ask the Rally Organiser, (I think it is John Sayer?) However do not know how to message him on the club Fourm.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Alex Champion

V

VOC Machine Registrar

Dear Alex,

Contacting Section Organisers is just a matter of using the appropriate VOC Official section email address. In the case of John Sayer, South London SO this is: southlondon499@voc.uk.com

See the sections contact list that you were issued with for other section addresses.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

AE