Help Posting a Project

Chris Launders

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Can anyone help me, I have written quite a long article to put in the PROJECTS section with pictures and it is telling me I have to limit it to 10,000 characters, how can I get it uploaded, or divided into smaller sections now it is ready to be uploaded.

timetraveller

VOC Member
Chris, that sounds like a question for Graham but is the article in Word or a PDF? In principle the PDF takes up less space. If this is a problem with this site then that will not help. With WORD is is easy to decide where you wish to split the article. Get it up on the screen and then move the pointer down to where you wish to make the break. Then insert a 'page break ' (top line and third from the left and labelled Insert). You can then reformat the text below the page break to get the capitals and paragraphs into the right order. Then highlight, copy and paste all the lower text into a new document. Once this is done you can delete all the lower text from the upper part of the document. You can do this as many times as required in order to break the document down into the required lengths. If you struggle send it to me and I will do it for you and then send it back.

Chris Launders

VOC Member
The problem I have is that I have very little idea of what I'm doing, I wrote most of it as an email, copied it on to here, added a bit more and then inserted pictures.