• Welcome to the forum website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Online Forum Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this forum website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum website, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this forum website before, please CLICK HERE.

Hello from Finland!

matchlessray

New Forum Website User
Non-VOC Member
This is my first email, I´m Raimo Ekman from winter sport center Lahti, Finland. We just have had opening ceremonies of Finnish Motor Cycle Museum in my home town, I´m a member of organizing committee of this museum. We have 85 bikes, unfortunately just one
from Vincent. I´m restoring Matchless´es from 1929-35, there are just few Vincent spares
in my storage, a genuine NOS Timken cone bearing 09074 plus some Burman BAP parts.
Please feel free to contact with Vincent and Matchless (others as well) questions.
Best Regards, Raimo

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum Website User
VOC Member
I have actually sold Vincent parts to a gentleman in Finland. I was surprised because of the cost of shipping from Australia is a lot. He was very happy so I did not argue.

Warning! This thread is more than 11yrs ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.